Happy Children Home is a non-profit organization working in Nepal to create positive and lasting transformation for orphans in need. We, as an organization, urge for the rights of orphans and impoverished children. We express zero tolerance to any kind of child abuse.
Our Project aims to increase resilience, shelter, food security and improve access to economic opportunities by improving livelihoods, disaster preparedness, health status and nutritional behaviors in desperately needy children. In this regard, we invite applications from interested and eligible candidates (Nepali citizens) having caliber to deliver results with the highest level of integrity and who value diversity for the vacant position .
Our environment offers promising candidates the opportunity to
explore their passion and to meet their aspiration so that a sustainable long term -career can be built by them with the feel of autonomy, ownership and socially responsible. Such candidates will be a part of our team in our organization that is known for its progressive work culture.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: [OPENING – 1 POSITION]
- At least Bachelors Degree in Economics, Gender and human rights related disciplines, Social sciences or related field.
- At least two years experience in related filed.
Job specifications (Traits):
- Should have good attitude
- Should be outspoken, flexible on time, cooperative and trustworthy
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skill
- Should have effective convincing and negotiation skills
- Should be able to work on deadlines
- Should be able to work in team
- Coordinating project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Breaking projects into doable actions and set time frames.
- Liaising with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assigning tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Making sure that needs of orphaned children under aegis of the organization are met as projects evolve.
- Helping prepare budgets.
- Overseeing project procurement management.
- Monitoring project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Acting as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Working with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Using tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Issuing all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement).
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensuring standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and the short listed candidates will be invited by phone call to attend an interview.